You want to create high quality, persuasive and interesting content for your website, blog, or social media platforms but don’t have the time or resources to do it yourself.
Not only is creating great content hard, but it’s also incredibly time-consuming. Let’s be honest, not everyone can come up with new and exciting ideas on a daily basis. That’s where AI copywriting tools comes in.
I’ve researched and personally tested a list of best AI copywriting software available today to help you with your marketing needs. These software programs use artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to help you write better content faster. From basic sentence formation to full blown article writing, these tools will help you take your content marketing game to the next level!
Disclosure : I may receive affiliate compensation for links posted here, at no cost to you if you decide to purchase something.
Copywriting is a type of marketing communication that promotes a product or service. It usually takes the form of a written text, but can also be in the form of images, videos, or audio clips. Copywriting is often used to generate leads or sales for a business.
AI copywriting is a type of copywriting that uses artificial intelligence to help you write better content faster. The best AI copywriting software uses machine learning algorithms to analyze your content and give you feedback on how to improve it. This can help you produce high quality, persuasive content quickly and easily.
What is the best AI copywriting tool?
There are a lot of AI copywriting tools out there, but which one is the best?
The answer really is it depends on your needs and what pain points you are trying to solve in your business. Different software have different strengths, weaknesses, and price points.
I’ve compiled a list of best AI copywriting software below based on features, ease of use, and price. A lot of these tools offer free plans as well as paid subscriptions.
My list of best AI copywriting software available today
There are a number of AI writing tools available on the market today. Here is a list of my picks of the best AI copywriting tools for different use cases.
- Boss Mode – Helps you to write long form content like entire blog posts and articles at 5X the speed
- Recipes – Use preprogrammed workflows to easily create engaging, high quality content in minutes
- 3000 Character Lookback – Reads what you have written for the past 3000 characters to have better context
- 50+ Copywriting Templates – Use templates like content improver, blog post outline and write everything from engaging google ads headlines to amazon product descriptions
- 25+ Supported Languages – Multiple language support including English, Chinese, Dutch, French, Spanish, Russian and even Japanese
My Jasper AI Rating
⭐️ Overall 8.6/10
✅ Recipes for Long Form Article
✅ High Quality Content
✅ 50+ Copywriting Templates
- Recipe is a function that really helps to speed up workflow and is easy to use (Think of it like a cooking recipe, but for writing)
- Helps you overcome writer’s block by finishing your sentences
- Fast generation output
- Integration with Surfer allows you to easily create SEO optimized content
- Choose between different Tone of Voice
- *New: Plagiarism checker integration powered by Copyscape
- Learning curve to using the Long Form Editor for blog posts
- 50,000 word limit for Boss Mode, $30 additional for 30,000 words
- $29/month for Starter Plan
- $59/month for Boss Mode
Jasper Ai is my choice for the best AI copywriting software available today. As a Jasper Certified Expert, I have used it extensively to create content at record speed. You can check out my Jasper Video Tutorial that creates an article in just 5 minutes.
Jasper Ai is especially good at helping you write long form content like blog posts and articles, using Boss Mode. Additionally, this AI writing assistant has a Recipes function that uses preprogrammed workflows to easily create engaging, high quality content.
Jasper Ai comes with over 50 copywriting templates (check out my Jasper Ai Review) to help you write everything from your company bio, to meta descriptions and even Facebook and Google Ad headlines. With 4.9/5 stars in over 3000 reviews, it is easily the choice for many marketing agencies, bloggers and copywriters.
- Ad Templates – Ad copy generator for Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Instagram Ads
- Blog Templates – Get great blog topic ideas, blog outlines, and get assistance to create blog posts
- Brainstorming Templates – Generate content ideas, ad ideas, listicles and Frequently Asked Questions on any topic
- Branding Templates – Create landing pages that capture attention, unique value propositions and tagline
- Free Form Smart Editor – Create long form blog articles
My Copysmith Rating
✅ Unlimited Credits
✅ Great for Ecommerce Product Descriptions
✅ Shopify and Google Ads Integration
- Unlimited credits for professional plan
- New Feature : Integration with Shopify and Google Ads
- Bulk copy upload function improve productivity if you have multiple projects to handle
- Affordable price point for starter plan
- Plagiarism checks included
- Export your generations as CSV
- English is recommended for best quality outputs
- Works better for creating short form content then long form
- $19/month for Starter Plan
- $59/month for Professional Plan
Copysmith is a great AI writing tool for marketing agencies. It helps you create highly converting copy for Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Instagram Ads. You can also use brainstorming templates to come up with content and advertising suggestions, listicles, and Frequently Asked Questions on any subject.
Copysmith also comes with branding templates to create high quality landing pages that capture attention, unique value propositions, and taglines. I was impressed with the quality of output it generated for branding and landing pages, thus I recommend it for marketing agencies.
- Digital Ad Copy – Ad copy generator for Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads
- Social Media Tools – Generate hashtags, Instagram captions, generate content ideas
- Website Copywriting – Create landing page text, meta descriptions and sub headlines
- Ecommerce & Sales Copy – Write product descriptions, product benefits, AIDA, PAS sales copy
- Blog Content – Generate blog post ideas, introduction, outlines
- Unlimited credits for pro plan
- Has a free plan you can use with 10 credits/month
- Supports 90+ different templates
- Hashtag generator is great for content creators
- Not ideal for long form content
- When you click on ‘create’ copy, it takes a while to generate the content (approx 15 – 20 seconds)
- $0/month for free plan
- $35/month for pro plan
Copy.Ai is a great AI copy generator that can help you with creating high quality, persuasive and interesting content for your website, blog or social media posts. It supports 90+ different templates and has a free plan that you can use with 10 credits/month. The chrome extension is a unique feature that you will like if you enjoy using Google Docs. Check out my Copy Ai Review here if you would like to find out more.
- Marketing Copy Generation – Includes landing pages and digital ad copies
- AI Article & Blog Writer – Write articles and blog posts, get rid of writer’s block, and generate drafts of articles in minutes
- Product Description Generator – Write product descriptions for your eCommerce store
- 40+ templates – Writesonic includes a total of 40+ copywriting templates to choose from for a wide variety of outputs for digital ads, ecommerce and social media posts
My Writesonic Rating
✅ Easy to Use
✅ AI Article & Blog Writer
✅ Unlimited Credits from Pro Plan
- The AI article Writer is really simple to use and is good for long form content or entire blog posts
- Fast generation output
- Affordable starter pricing plan
- No SEO software integration support for AI article writer
- No browser extensions currently (in the roadmap)
- $0/month for free trial
- $15/month for 75 credits, personal use plan
- $45/month for pro plan
- $95/month for startup plan (unlimited credits)
- $195/month for agency plan (unlimited credits)
Writesonic comes with a personal use plan that starts at only $15/month, which is a really affordable price point if you are a startup or freelancer. The company is backed by Ycombinator and looks to be adding more new features to improve the software.
As far as the features go, Writesonic offers 40+ templates, has an AI article writer function that helps you write articles in minutes and saves you a lot of time in the copywriting process. It has some similarities with Jasper so it is a possible alternative option for bloggers and copywriters. Check out my full review here of Writesonic vs Jasper Ai if you are considering between either options!
- SEO Content Editor – Use SEO best practices inbuilt into the software with keyword optimisation, people also ask features
- Blog Post Outline – Generate blog post outline ideas using SERP data
- Concepts – Automate research and gather key points on a topic
- Workflows – Use preprogrammed workflows to quickly generate content
- Methods – Choose from a wide variety of templates for your ecommerce store
My Outranking.io Rating
✅ SEO Content Editor
✅ Keyword Research
❌ Learning curve to using software
- Specialised in helping you to create SEO optimised content
- Research option is a feature not available in other AI copywriting software
- Help you to optimise and improve your current content in search rankings
- WordPress plugin integration
- No unlimited words option
- Learning curve to using the software
- Base plan at $29/month
- Yearly plan at $299/year
- Addons for characters from $19/month
- Addons for documents from $29/month
- User addons at $19/month
If you want to rank on Google, definitely consider looking at Outranking. It’s an innovative toolkit for digital marketers and SEO professionals that makes it easy to gain better rankings in search engines with SEO optimized blog posts. It combines both SEO software and AI writing assistant into one so it is a good option if you are looking to get both software in the first place. The pricing structure can be a bit complex with addons for characters, documents, and users.
- Email personalisation – Upload URLs and use the power of AI to generate a hyper personalised cold email to your prospect
- LinkedIn personalisation – Create a personalised LinkedIn outreach and improve your response rates
- Pitch an Angel – Prospect a potential investor for your seed round
- Backlink personalisation – Improve your site’s authority by creating personalised outreach emails for backlinks
- Icebreakers – Generate personalised audio messages and images for your cold outreach
My Writecream Rating
✅ Free Forever Plan
✅ Great for Cold Email and Outreach
❌ Limited Templates
- One of the best tools for cold email and sales outreach
- Supports uploading of email list to save time for bulk contacts
- Easy to use
- Free forever plan option
- Not really meant for long form content
- Not the best option for marketing agencies due to limited templates
- Free forever plan a $0/month (40k characters*)
- Standard plan at $49/month (400k characters*)
- Extended plan at $69/month (1.5 million characters*)
In the world of AI copywriting, Writecream has found its spot as the go to tool for sales outreach. It takes time to create a personalised email to your cold prospect, and it has been proven that personalisation works rather than a mass generated email. Writecream offers the solution with its AI powered tools and templates with email, LinkedIn, and pitch personalisation. It does have other AI copywriting features for blogs and marketing copy, but provides lesser options than other software available.
- Business Ideas & Business Pitch – Helps generate unique startup ideas and generate a pitch you can use to talk to investors
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn ads – Generate original and highly ad copy for your advertisements
- Interview Questions – Generate thoughtful interview questions you can use in a job interview or podcast
- Product Descriptions – Generate highly converting content that captures your potential customers attention
- Text Editing – Expand content, improve content, rephrase content or shorten it
My Rytr Rating
✅ Easy to Use
✅ Free Plan and Affordable Pricing
✅ Language and Tone Support
❌ No Long Form Content Options
- Mobile optimised
- In built SEO analyzer
- Easy to use
- No long form content options, so you can’t really use it to generate long form blog articles
- Have lesser template options than other AI writing software
- Free plan (5k characters* per month)
- Saver plan at $9/month (50k characters* per month)
- Unlimited plan at $29/month
Rytr is a great AI copywriting tool that can help you with creating high quality, persuasive and interesting content for your website, blog or social media platforms. It has a couple of unique features like business pitch decks and interview questions. Rytr is also the most affordable AI copywriting tool on the market, with starter plans starting at only $9/month.
Benefits of using AI copywriting software
There are a number of benefits to using AI copywriting software. Here are the top 5:
1. Increased productivity – It can help you write better content faster. This can help you save time and increase your productivity.
2. Improved quality of content – It can help you improve the quality of your content. The software will analyze your content and give you feedback on how to improve it.
3. Easier to create persuasive content – It can help you create persuasive content more easily. The software will help you to structure your content and add persuasive elements to it.
4. More interesting content – It can help you create more interesting content. The software can help you to generate new ideas for your content that you may not have thought of otherwise.
5. Improved search engine rankings – Quality backlinks are one of the most important ranking factors used by Google. It can help you produce high quality, original content which can help you improve your website’s search engine rankings over time.
Things to consider before purchasing an AI copywriter
When looking for an AI copywriter to help you with your content creation needs, there are a few things you should consider before making your purchase. Here are the top 5 things to keep in mind:
1. The cost of the software – Make sure you select a program that fits within your budget.
2. The features of the software – Make sure the AI writing software you select has the features you need for your use case. The best AI copywriting software should be able to help you with creating high quality, persuasive and interesting content for your website, blog or social media posts.
3. The ease of use of the software – Who will be using the software? Will you need to train someone to use it, and does it have sufficient tutorials to guide you to learn? Make sure the product you choose will enable you to make full use of the product functionalities.
4. The support provided – Make sure the software has good customer support so if you run into problems with your copy, you can get help right away.
5. The experience of the software development company – It’s important that you select a software development company with a lot of experience in the field. This will help to ensure the quality of their product with new features being added to the roadmap.
AI copywriting is becoming an increasingly popular tool for marketers, bloggers and business owners looking to improve their content creation capabilities. There are a number of benefits to using AI copywriting software including increased productivity, improved quality of content, easier to create persuasive content and more interesting content. When looking for an AI copywriter, you should consider the cost of the program, its features and ease of use. You should also check that it has good support and that the company behind it has a lot of experience in the field.
FAQs about using an AI copywriting software
Will I have to pay for every article that is generated by the software?
This depends on the software and pricing plans you choose.
Can I use this specific software on my blog or website without buying it upfront?
Yes, most of the software come with either free trials or free plans which you can use (subject to character limits). Check out my list above for options you can subscribe to.
How can I use AI copywriting to improve my website’s search engine rankings?
Jasper.ai has SurferSEO integrated into the software, whilst Outranking has SEO functionalities inbuilt. You can consider these two options if SEO is a key concern.
What are the cons of using an AI writer?
Current drawbacks of using AI copywriters include the initial cost associated with purchasing the program, the fact that it’s not possible to predict the exact outcome based on the input and it can take a while to learn how to use.
What are some examples of my company/blog using AI copywriting software in practice?
You could use an AI writer to write blog posts about your industry for your own website or other websites to generate organic traffic. You could also use AI content to create a series of ebooks for sale through Amazon Kindle, iBooks and other digital distribution services.
What is the difference between using an AI writer and hiring a human copywriter?
An AI copywriter is an automated system that has the potential to improve your productivity and help you create high quality, persuasive content. It’s not possible to completely replace the role of a human, research and fact checking still needs to be done by a person.
However, using an AI copywriting software drastically decreases the time needed to create content. If you are looking to have a content marketing strategy for your business, it is more affordable to invest in an AI copywriting software and train someone to use it than hire a human copywriter in the long run.
What are some examples of enterprises using AI writing software?
AI copywriting tools are used by many large enterprises, including Bloomberg, Logitech, Salesforce, Wirecutter,
Is AI copywriting worth it?
Yes, it can save you time and increase your productivity, and will likely save you costs compared to hiring freelancers to assist you. It also helps to improve the quality of content for your blog or website.